Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Free Valentine's Day Printable: You Are The Colors In My Rainbow



This week in our home, we are busy decorating our shoe boxes for Valentine Parties as well as getting our Valentines ready for our school friends.  My kiddos wanted something they could give their friends that was gender neutral.  I put together this sweet and colorful Valentine that is easy to put together.  Simply print, cut and use a piece of colorful washi tape to adhere your lollipop to the Valentine.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Theses are so cute! Where did you find the rainbow pops? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. I found the lollipops at our local grocery store. Stefanie

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! I am saving them for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for some great hints and tips. Love the rainbow cupcakes. This one I will make with my girls soon a bit of an experiment before there birthdays next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover